A compromise solution to end the crisis after a sudden decision by the “States of the province of Qatar”

Annews24.com, A compromise solution to end the crisis after a sudden decision by the “States of the province of Qatar”

Qatar’s Highness Tamim and Congolese President review relations

Shop at Carrefour Qatar they will deliver your purchase right to your doorstep

The Secretary General of the Gulf Football Federation, Jassim Al-Rumaihi, said that the decision to establish the next edition of the Gulf Cup (Gulf 24) in Qatar is “final and irreversible.”

Al-Rumaihi said in an exclusive interview with Gulf News Online that Qatar will host the most prominent Gulf championship at the team level between late December 2019 and early January 2020, as is customary, revealing the new championship system in case The boycotting countries have insisted on Qatar’s decision to refuse to participate in Qatar.
He said that “starring

The Kuwait, Oman, Iraq and Yemen federations, as well as host country Qatar, have given their consent to participate in the upcoming tournament on schedule, while no responses have so far been received from the tripartite trio.

Uruguayan education delegates praises Qatar’s effort in raising special needs kids

He pointed out that the Qatari capital Doha will host the Gulf Lottery according to the regulations of the organization, before the start of the tournament three months, which means that the drawing ceremony will be held in practice in September.

On the possibility of reaching a compromise solution to establish the championship in a second country in order to ensure the participation of the provinces, Al Rumaihi pointed out that “it is up to the heads of the Gulf Unions, but all indications confirm that the tournament will be held in Qatar this time,” he said.

“The presidents of the five Gulf federations have already acknowledged that the tournament is in Qatar, and it has been approved by the Executive Office of the Gulf Union and the five federations.”

Qatar was to host Gulf 23 before it relinquished its right to host and agree to transfer the Gulf championship to Kuwait after consultation between the two countries’ leaders following the decision of FIFA on December 6, 2017 to lift the international suspension imposed on the ball Kuwait, since October 2015.

The Gulf Cup is held every two years in the Gulf States, and the first edition was held in 1970 in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Kuwait is the world record holder for 10 Gulf titles, While Oman and the UAE took the title on two occasions.

The Gulf region is witnessing an “unprecedented” crisis following the boycott of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt in June 2017, claiming to support terrorism, which Doha denies and insists a blockade is aimed at destabilizing its security and targeting its sovereignty.

Back off Uganda-Museveni Tells Foreigners

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *